Sunday, January 3, 2010

NEw Years!

Hey evryone!
Hope every one had a great New Year! I sure did! I took my French Horn into my g-ma's and when the clock striked twelve my WHOLE family went out and made all the noise they could! I got my French Horn and blew as loud as it would! After about 5 minutes of being out side and celebrating we got these cool glasses filled with Sparkling Cider. Once everyone was tuckered out, we gathered our stuff to go home. Me, Kailee, and Dax didn't gather our stuff though. Us three decided to sleepover.
Around 10:30 we sat down with g-ma and watched The Christmas Visitor. It was a GREAT show! Something I would LOVE to see again. We probably got in bed around 12:30 or at least that what it seemed like.
When we woke up Saturday mornign we all came in and ate waffles. After that we kinda just sat around. I called my mom around lunch and I had her come to pick me up. We were doing stuff with my G-ma and G-pa and I didn't want to miss anything. We decided to go to Alvin and the Chipmunks:2. After we saw the movie we went to Costa Vida and had a great meal. Hope everyone has a great year of 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment